Sunday 8 August 2010

On it´s way

Ok, now I´m started and of for this little adventure. On It´s way is also the trackwork and switches for my little railroad, I ordered them a couple of days ago. As I´m a real MRR-rookie I have never worked with flexitrack but I have ordered the ROCO-H0e flextrack (Feldbahn) and a nice railcutter so this will be really interesting! 

I´m of to Malmö next week for some foamboard to lay as ground inside my IKEA-frame. I´m also looking for some flexible ground filler so it will not crack when moving my little "painting", I think some latex filler will do the job, but first I will lay out the tracks and let my little train (the ROCO-shunter or "Carrot" to be and my Rimbo Grande litt G) play around for a while. Pictures of this will come up soon, but for now I will show you my little newspaperstand from Swedens "Pressbyrån". This is a nice little brass- and white metal-kit from Tekno bygg and it will also soon be filled with colourful magazines and candy from the fifties for all the little people to amuse themselves with during their wait for the next train or bus taking them to the seaside or in to town. Perhaps a small kid will look at the "En rolig halvtimme" magazine for his first look at a voluptuous womens body in caricature? 



No comments:

Post a Comment